London is one of the biggest cities in the world and if you are facing a move to London then you might be feeling a little apprehensive about what to expect. Moving to any large city in a country that is very different from the one you have known, can be daunting, and if you do not have any friends or know a single person it might seem like you will be swimming in a sea of indifference and loneliness. The good news is that London is a city that is filled with travellers, so there are thousands of people who are in the same situation as you are in. While it might be tempting to cling to the familiar and to people who are also living in London as expats, it is also a good idea to get out and about and find your own way in this cosmopolitan and yet charming city.
Previously on the London Blog
- Top 10 “Top 10 Lists” About London You’d Be Crazy To Miss!
- Expat MD: All You Need To Know About Working As A Doctor In London
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!
- All You Need To Know About Doing Business In the Big Smoke