When expats learn they are moving to London from America they often envision close mates enjoying a pint together at the local pub. While that definitely is a British scene one will most likely experience while in the UK there are rules one must learn in order to succeed (and not offend) in the pub scene. Many of the British etiquette rules pertaining to pub manners are similar or identical to those in US bars or restaurants but many are quite different and must be learned in order for one not to appear rude after moving to London from America.
Previously on the London Blog
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!
- All You Need To Know About Doing Business In the Big Smoke
- 30 Cultural Differences That Will Shock Americans In London To The Bone
- 5 London Zone 1 Facts You’d Wish You Knew Earlier