In part four of our series on your relocation to London with your pre-teens and teenagers we look at the importance of ongoing support once they are living in London. It’s important that you do as much as possible with your children once you get there. While you have all the responsibility that comes with a relocation to London, getting settled in and will have many things to take care of, it’s important that you rely on the London relocation agents to help assist you with as much as possible. After you get into your London apartment or London flat, and register with a local physician and get them into school, it’s important that your kids don’t experience too much down time. Remember they are used to having their own social lives which will be absent once you start living in London, at least in the beginning.
Previously on the London Blog
- Expat MD: All You Need To Know About Working As A Doctor In London
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!
- All You Need To Know About Doing Business In the Big Smoke
- 30 Cultural Differences That Will Shock Americans In London To The Bone