Thankfully the London Pass has been designed with tourists in mind, so if you are living in London and want to explore all of the tourist attractions it is vital that you invest in a London Pass. It is a tourist attraction package that allows you to travel to and from a huge number of the top tourist spots in the city from much less. You will also not have to pay an entry fee at the gate of wait in long queues to buy tickets. The London Pass comes with a comprehensive guide book and entry to over 55 of the top tourist attractions in your new city. As soon as you are settled into your new London rental you should get out and visit as much of the city as you can; a London Pass not only makes this fun, but a whole lot cheaper than anything else.
Previously on the London Blog
- Expat MD: All You Need To Know About Working As A Doctor In London
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!
- All You Need To Know About Doing Business In the Big Smoke
- 30 Cultural Differences That Will Shock Americans In London To The Bone