Moving to London with a family means that you will be thinking about education and schools. The state schools system delivers an excellent all round education for pupils between the ages of five and sixteen, but to attend a certain school you have to live in the catchment area of the school. If you are looking for something more specialized for your children, or they have been attending a private school at home and you would like to continue with that type of education, then there are a number of excellent private schools in England that accept children on a fee-paying basis. Just be aware of the fact that private education in England is exorbitantly expensive.
Previously on the London Blog
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!
- All You Need To Know About Doing Business In the Big Smoke
- 30 Cultural Differences That Will Shock Americans In London To The Bone
- 5 London Zone 1 Facts You’d Wish You Knew Earlier