If you are considering moving to London then you’ll want to do as much research about the city before you sign the lease on your new London apartment. Research is all well and good, but it can only tell you so much about what it is like to ‘live’ in a new city. London is a city of contrasts. From the fascinating history to the bustle of the business world. From quaint village life in the suburbs to the trendy and vibrant cosmopolitan areas of the city. London is also a city of travelers, so it has a large expat population. All these factors go into the cultural melting pot that makes living in London such a fantastic experience.
Previously on the London Blog
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!
- All You Need To Know About Doing Business In the Big Smoke
- 30 Cultural Differences That Will Shock Americans In London To The Bone
- 5 London Zone 1 Facts You’d Wish You Knew Earlier