Part of moving to London means that you be entertaining visitors from back home – probably just as soon as you’re settled into your new London rental apartment. Space in London is at a premium and you might not have room to fit everyone into your new home, so having a list of hotels that cover a variety of price ranges is a good idea for visiting family and friends. You’ll be able to show them all of the tourist attractions that London has to offer, and still be able to head back to the tranquility of your own home at the end of a day of sightseeing. There are many different types of accommodations in London and before you decide on the specifics, you might want to get an overview of what is on offer in this busy city.
Previously on the London Blog
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!
- All You Need To Know About Doing Business In the Big Smoke
- 30 Cultural Differences That Will Shock Americans In London To The Bone
- 5 London Zone 1 Facts You’d Wish You Knew Earlier