This is the East End of London and you’re going to be staying in one of the most culturally diverse and interesting areas in London. While many Canadians moving to London choose not to live in the east End when they’re moving to London, it should be considered a good choice if you’re looking for a London rental flat that is reasonably priced and good value for money.
Previously on the London Blog
- Expat MD: All You Need To Know About Working As A Doctor In London
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!
- All You Need To Know About Doing Business In the Big Smoke
- 30 Cultural Differences That Will Shock Americans In London To The Bone