When you are moving to London, you will find that there are a number of factors that might be a little different and frustrating, one of the frustrating things about financial matters is the fact that England and most of Europe operate on a chip and pin system for their credit cards and debit cards. You might have moved into a new London apartment, but the last thing you need is to go to the grocery store and have your credit card or debit card refused on account of the fact that it does not have a chip and pin installed.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Safest Areas Of London That Are Perfect For A New Family Nest
- The Hidden Costs Of Renting In London
- The Spookiest Urban Legends Of London To Give You The Goosebumps After This Halloween
- Your Ultimate Guide To A London Style Halloween
- 10 Major Facts Every Australian Should Know Before Moving To London