If you are living in London right now, you’ll realize that the Cricket World Cup has been on the minds of many people in the city and across the country. Cricket is a sport that is uniquely English and has formed a part of the history of the country and indeed the empire for hundreds of years. If you are going to be living in London, you will have to have at least a general overview of the sport and how to play it.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Safest Areas Of London That Are Perfect For A New Family Nest
- The Hidden Costs Of Renting In London
- The Spookiest Urban Legends Of London To Give You The Goosebumps After This Halloween
- Your Ultimate Guide To A London Style Halloween
- 10 Major Facts Every Australian Should Know Before Moving To London