If you are looking for rentals in London and simply cannot afford the more central areas then you should consider heading north. North London is an important area that is located north of the River Thames. This particular area consists of various small towns that are commonly referred to as boroughs such as Barnet, Islington, Enfield, Hackney, Haringey, Harrow and Camden. Most of underground transportation networks are found in this area of North London. The small towns are situated on the north side of river Thames that include, Brent, Havering, Dagenham, Hammersmith and Fulham, Ealing Hillingdon and Hounslow.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Safest Areas Of London That Are Perfect For A New Family Nest
- The Hidden Costs Of Renting In London
- The Spookiest Urban Legends Of London To Give You The Goosebumps After This Halloween
- Your Ultimate Guide To A London Style Halloween
- 10 Major Facts Every Australian Should Know Before Moving To London