As an American moving to London one might find they have more free time than they had previously in the States. A new unknown city thousands of miles away from friends and family can leave a person with a lot of time on their hands. If one finds themselves like this during the winter season it is an excellent opportunity to learn the traditional British craft of knitting. Popular across all of Europe (and beyond) for almost the last millennium the ancient craft almost went away save for a resurgence in popularity during the last decade.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Safest Areas Of London That Are Perfect For A New Family Nest
- The Hidden Costs Of Renting In London
- The Spookiest Urban Legends Of London To Give You The Goosebumps After This Halloween
- Your Ultimate Guide To A London Style Halloween
- 10 Major Facts Every Australian Should Know Before Moving To London