There is no doubt about it, summer is well and truly behind us. There is a chill is in the air, but there are still plenty of things to look forward to: fabulous winter activities to keep both adults and children entertained. Relocating to London is a stressful task, so reward yourself by filling your diary with some lovely events to look forward to! Winter is my time of year – I love wrapping up warm, and coming in from the cold to a cosy house and a cup of tea!
Previously on the London Blog
- The Safest Areas Of London That Are Perfect For A New Family Nest
- The Hidden Costs Of Renting In London
- The Spookiest Urban Legends Of London To Give You The Goosebumps After This Halloween
- Your Ultimate Guide To A London Style Halloween
- 10 Major Facts Every Australian Should Know Before Moving To London