West London is a part of Greater London and lies on the west side of the central area. It is considered an economically upscale area and is the location for numerous government organizations and offices which makes it a desirable spot for a London flat. West London is also home to the busiest airport in the world. Heathrow airport is the window to Europe for visitors, tourists, business people and expats. West London caters for the various districts that are available around the M4 motor highway.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Safest Areas Of London That Are Perfect For A New Family Nest
- The Hidden Costs Of Renting In London
- The Spookiest Urban Legends Of London To Give You The Goosebumps After This Halloween
- Your Ultimate Guide To A London Style Halloween
- 10 Major Facts Every Australian Should Know Before Moving To London