With today being one of the eight days of the Jewish celebration Hanukah, we decided to examine London through a Jewish lens. When moving to London from New York many Jewish families naturally wonder where there are Jewish communities within the city where they will be welcomed. Although London is located in a country not usually connected with Judaism, they have a vibrant and thriving Jewish community keeping the culture and traditions alive.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Safest Areas Of London That Are Perfect For A New Family Nest
- The Hidden Costs Of Renting In London
- The Spookiest Urban Legends Of London To Give You The Goosebumps After This Halloween
- Your Ultimate Guide To A London Style Halloween
- 10 Major Facts Every Australian Should Know Before Moving To London