If you’re living in London then you’ll want to get out of your new London rental as often as possible, especially as spring puts on her best display for you. London is home to numerous parks and gardens that are open all year round and you need to explore all of the green areas in London. One of the finest parks is Kensington Gardens and is worth really spending some time exploring all that the park has to offer.
Previously on the London Blog
- Predict The Unexpected: 4 Expenses That Will Drain Your Relocation Budget
- The Safest Areas Of London That Are Perfect For A New Family Nest
- The Hidden Costs Of Renting In London
- The Spookiest Urban Legends Of London To Give You The Goosebumps After This Halloween
- Your Ultimate Guide To A London Style Halloween