Moving to London is like moving into a melting pot of culture and cuisine. London is the home of the celebrity chef and this unique manifestation was born and bred in London with the rise to fame of chefs such as Jamie Oliver, Gary Rhodes and Gordon Ramsay. There is no better way to experience the ultimate dining experience than by having an evening out at a celebrity chef restaurant in London. Londoners love eating out, and even more than the actual dining experience, they love reviewing the latest restaurants and bars with the aplomb of seasoned critics. Talking about who has been where recently and which celebrity was there is a massive deal for Londoners. You might as well take the plunge and experience some of the best celeb restaurants in the city as a part of your immersion process into life in London.
Previously on the London Blog
- Predict The Unexpected: 4 Expenses That Will Drain Your Relocation Budget
- The Safest Areas Of London That Are Perfect For A New Family Nest
- The Hidden Costs Of Renting In London
- The Spookiest Urban Legends Of London To Give You The Goosebumps After This Halloween
- Your Ultimate Guide To A London Style Halloween