One of the best kept secrets in neighborhoods is Greenwich. Located in South this lovely community seems to be in a world of its own. With no tube station it is in the city but outside of it at the same time. Beautiful Georgian and Victorian homes line the small streets alive with quirky boutiques and unique restaurants.
Previously on the London Blog
- Predict The Unexpected: 4 Expenses That Will Drain Your Relocation Budget
- The Safest Areas Of London That Are Perfect For A New Family Nest
- The Hidden Costs Of Renting In London
- The Spookiest Urban Legends Of London To Give You The Goosebumps After This Halloween
- Your Ultimate Guide To A London Style Halloween