When you’re living in London, one of the defining characteristics of this fascinating city is the architecture and the buildings. History has had a way of imprinting itself in the city, and even after years of development and urban renewal, you can still find some magnificent and alternative buildings that are well worth a visit while you’re out and about in London.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Safest Areas Of London That Are Perfect For A New Family Nest
- The Hidden Costs Of Renting In London
- The Spookiest Urban Legends Of London To Give You The Goosebumps After This Halloween
- Your Ultimate Guide To A London Style Halloween
- 10 Major Facts Every Australian Should Know Before Moving To London