Living in London means that you’ll have done all of the major tourist attractions when you arrive. After that you need to savor the experience of living in London, and get out of your London apartment to discover the hidden cultural treasures that the city has to offer. These can range from interesting museums that offer an eclectic view of modern design and art, to interesting pubs, restaurants and other cultural activities. Living in London means that you reside in one of the world’s most culturally diverse cities. It’s time to get out and see what London has hidden away for your pleasure. Here are two hidden treasures of the London cultural scene that are well worth a visit.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Safest Areas Of London That Are Perfect For A New Family Nest
- The Hidden Costs Of Renting In London
- The Spookiest Urban Legends Of London To Give You The Goosebumps After This Halloween
- Your Ultimate Guide To A London Style Halloween
- 10 Major Facts Every Australian Should Know Before Moving To London