One of the benefits of moving to London is the ability to learn about other cultures. In particular, Americans fresh from the states can learn a lot about India since Indians make up the largest minority group in England. Beginning in the early twentieth century Indians began moving to London and other parts of England for educational purposes and employment opportunities.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Safest Areas Of London That Are Perfect For A New Family Nest
- The Hidden Costs Of Renting In London
- The Spookiest Urban Legends Of London To Give You The Goosebumps After This Halloween
- Your Ultimate Guide To A London Style Halloween
- 10 Major Facts Every Australian Should Know Before Moving To London