After your relocation to London there is so much you must see as a citizen living in London. The Tower of London and it’s infamous past is definitely a full day’s use of your London Pass. There’s so much to see there that we will have to break your visit down in two posts. We’ll cover all that there is to view and the exhibitions on display there, so let’s begin.
Previously on the London Blog
- Predict The Unexpected: 4 Expenses That Will Drain Your Relocation Budget
- The Safest Areas Of London That Are Perfect For A New Family Nest
- The Hidden Costs Of Renting In London
- The Spookiest Urban Legends Of London To Give You The Goosebumps After This Halloween
- Your Ultimate Guide To A London Style Halloween