If you’re planning on moving to London this year and you don’t have the promise of a job in the city, then you’ll have to organize your own visa which will allow you to live and work in London for a few years. Even if you are being sponsored by your company and transferred to London, you may have to organize a visa for your spouse or partner so that they will have the freedom of the city just like you.
Previously on the London Blog
- Predict The Unexpected: 4 Expenses That Will Drain Your Relocation Budget
- The Safest Areas Of London That Are Perfect For A New Family Nest
- The Hidden Costs Of Renting In London
- The Spookiest Urban Legends Of London To Give You The Goosebumps After This Halloween
- Your Ultimate Guide To A London Style Halloween