Families moving to London England from the United States often worry about their children’s education and rightfully so. There are many choices in education in England especially in London. Understanding the distinctions is the first step to making a decision before moving to London England. Unlike in the States public schools (or schools paid for by the government and free to attend) are called state schools. If referring to a ‘public school’ in London one means a privately owned and operated school.
Previously on the London Blog
- The Safest Areas Of London That Are Perfect For A New Family Nest
- The Hidden Costs Of Renting In London
- The Spookiest Urban Legends Of London To Give You The Goosebumps After This Halloween
- Your Ultimate Guide To A London Style Halloween
- 10 Major Facts Every Australian Should Know Before Moving To London