Living in London is a fascinating, exhilarating and often frustrating experience if you are a newcomer. London is a busy cosmopolitan city and you’ll love living here once you’ve adjusted to the pace and dynamic. If you’re moving to London then you’ll have heard all about how impossible it is to drive a car in the city. Not only does rush hour seem to last all day, the government charges you fees to drive. While the public transport system in London is efficient as well as good value for money, if you absolutely insist on having a car, there’s a couple things you’re going to need to know.
Previously on the London Blog
- Predict The Unexpected: 4 Expenses That Will Drain Your Relocation Budget
- The Safest Areas Of London That Are Perfect For A New Family Nest
- The Hidden Costs Of Renting In London
- The Spookiest Urban Legends Of London To Give You The Goosebumps After This Halloween
- Your Ultimate Guide To A London Style Halloween