One of the nicest ways to explore a foreign city and really get to grips with what is happening is different neighbourhoods is to visit the markets that are open nearly every weekend across the city. This weekend sees the re-opening of the Hoxton Street Market, right in the heart of the East End of London.
Previously on the London Blog
- Predict The Unexpected: 4 Expenses That Will Drain Your Relocation Budget
- The Safest Areas Of London That Are Perfect For A New Family Nest
- The Hidden Costs Of Renting In London
- The Spookiest Urban Legends Of London To Give You The Goosebumps After This Halloween
- Your Ultimate Guide To A London Style Halloween