It’s all good and well to say that you must register with a local GP as soon as you are living in London, but where do you find a doctor in your area? How does health insurance work? It’s quite important to have a doctor who is local especially if you are moving to London with a young family. If you are not registered with a GP and have a case of something slightly more serious that the sniffles, but have not lost a limb, then you’ll have to resort to using a National Health centre which will mean a wait of several hours.
Previously on the London Blog
- Expat MD: All You Need To Know About Working As A Doctor In London
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!
- All You Need To Know About Doing Business In the Big Smoke
- 30 Cultural Differences That Will Shock Americans In London To The Bone