We spoke in the first post in this series about relocation to London and moving your family, how an international relocation is gargantuan on kids in their pre-teen and teenage years. This being that teens and pre-teens are really now measuring themselves as well as their self-esteem based upon their social status with friends and peers. When this age is trying so hard to find themselves and their place in their worlds, both their social worlds and who they are, to have to tell them you are moving to London and that they have to start over in a new world is shocking and can be very overwhelming for them.
Previously on the London Blog
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!
- All You Need To Know About Doing Business In the Big Smoke
- 30 Cultural Differences That Will Shock Americans In London To The Bone
- 5 London Zone 1 Facts You’d Wish You Knew Earlier