When you are living in London it’s not all about pomp and circumstance. England is not only known for its history and architecture but it is home to celebrating the weird, the wonderful, the wacky and the downright bizarre. These quirky traditions make for a great day out of London but you’ll need to have a sense of humour if you’re going to end up face down in the mud!
Previously on the London Blog
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!
- All You Need To Know About Doing Business In the Big Smoke
- 30 Cultural Differences That Will Shock Americans In London To The Bone
- 5 London Zone 1 Facts You’d Wish You Knew Earlier