Many an American moving to London looks at the suburb of Mayfair as the first choice in residential accommodation. West London, being central London in effect, is the closest to many of the top tourist attractions and many of the suburbs have a famous history as well as famous inhabitants.
Previously on the London Blog
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!
- All You Need To Know About Doing Business In the Big Smoke
- 30 Cultural Differences That Will Shock Americans In London To The Bone
- 5 London Zone 1 Facts You’d Wish You Knew Earlier