Families moving to England should consider North West London when examining and touring London neighborhoods. There are several beautiful and safe London neighborhoods located in the area with easy access via public transportation to the city. Property costs and rents are lower than in other more popular London neighborhoods. Gladstone Park is a nearly one hundred acre park situated around the Dollis Hill House, an early twentieth century mansion which still stands today. Within the park are walking trails, bike trails, children’s areas and many other recreational activities. The park offers a bit of greenery in the otherwise urban environment.
Previously on the London Blog
- Expat MD: All You Need To Know About Working As A Doctor In London
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!
- All You Need To Know About Doing Business In the Big Smoke
- 30 Cultural Differences That Will Shock Americans In London To The Bone