As you approach this Hampstead flat it features a period charming brick façade you can’t help but feel enmeshed in the entire feeling of Hampstead Village proper. Located in the heart of Hampstead on Fitzjohns Avenue, this two bedroom, one bathroom upper flat is located along the brick wall lined Flask Walk. The ornate ironwork on the buildings front catches the eye as you look up into a wall of windows that affront this entire Hampstead flat.
Previously on the London Blog
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!
- All You Need To Know About Doing Business In the Big Smoke
- 30 Cultural Differences That Will Shock Americans In London To The Bone
- 5 London Zone 1 Facts You’d Wish You Knew Earlier