If you are moving to London and are intending on living there for a while, you’ll want to get settled as fast as possible, and that means more than just moving into a London flat and starting a new job. You should spend some time seeing many of the London tourist sites, but don’t be tempted to live like you’re on holiday all of the time. For one, it can get very expensive, and you don’t want to live on take out every night. For another, you’ll want to immerse yourself as much as possible in the English way of life. It’s not like you are moving to a small village; London is a cosmopolitan city and is filled with people from all over the world, you’ll be able to meet people from different cultures and countries and have the opportunity of making friends from all over the world. Getting to grips with life in London is not as difficult as it seems if you give it everything you’ve got.
Previously on the London Blog
- Expat MD: All You Need To Know About Working As A Doctor In London
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!
- All You Need To Know About Doing Business In the Big Smoke
- 30 Cultural Differences That Will Shock Americans In London To The Bone