Living in London means that you’ll have done all of the major tourist attractions when you arrive. After that you need to savor the experience of living in London, and get out of your London apartment to discover the hidden cultural treasures that the city has to offer. These can range from interesting museums that offer an eclectic view of modern design and art, to interesting pubs, restaurants and other cultural activities. Living in London means that you reside in one of the world’s most culturally diverse cities. It’s time to get out and see what London has hidden away for your pleasure. Here are two hidden treasures of the London cultural scene that are well worth a visit.
Previously on the London Blog
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!
- All You Need To Know About Doing Business In the Big Smoke
- 30 Cultural Differences That Will Shock Americans In London To The Bone
- 5 London Zone 1 Facts You’d Wish You Knew Earlier