We’ve had a nice peek around in the popular area that Americans moving to London seem to gravitate to, South Kensington, so it’s my duty to share with you a gem of a place I found for when you’re in the area. There is some French influence with the French school and consulate there in the area. You will find a couple bistros and bookstores that are French there as well. But the best place with a French Chef who also does sushi and Japanese cooking like a native is L’Etranger.
Previously on the London Blog
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!
- All You Need To Know About Doing Business In the Big Smoke
- 30 Cultural Differences That Will Shock Americans In London To The Bone
- 5 London Zone 1 Facts You’d Wish You Knew Earlier