After moving to London and settling a bit it’s a good idea to wander around and find all the interesting London neighborhoods the locals usually don’t mention to outsiders. For anyone looking for a great dinner in a lesser known London neighborhood a trip to Euston is in store. Euston offers a little something for just about everyone and can turn a gloomy London day into a surprisingly delicious evening. Although the area used to be a no-go for those not wanting to dabble in illegal pastimes, it has cleaned up its act and now is home to a flourishing new scene. Below are some of the hidden gems one can find in this most appetizing of London neighborhoods.
Previously on the London Blog
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!
- All You Need To Know About Doing Business In the Big Smoke
- 30 Cultural Differences That Will Shock Americans In London To The Bone
- 5 London Zone 1 Facts You’d Wish You Knew Earlier