Families moving to London often are disappointed with London neighborhoods. In truth London is a major metropolitan city and all of the neighborhoods can be expensive and crowded. Many Americans have in their mind picturesque English villages when they make the move to the United Kingdom and are shocked to find that London neighborhoods are quite similar to neighborhoods in New York, Chicago or any other major U.S. city. For those families determined to experience life in a quaint British village looking outside London neighborhoods might be the answer.
Previously on the London Blog
- Expat MD: All You Need To Know About Working As A Doctor In London
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!
- All You Need To Know About Doing Business In the Big Smoke
- 30 Cultural Differences That Will Shock Americans In London To The Bone