It can happen to the best of us, and if you’re living in London, and you do get arrested, then you need to know what to do and who to call to avoid being taken to the Tower of London and beheaded. The first thing that you need to know is that your right to remain silent is a part f the British constitution. If you are arrested while you are living in London, all that you have to give, in terms of information, to your arresting officer is your name, your address and any identification documentation.
Previously on the London Blog
- Expat MD: All You Need To Know About Working As A Doctor In London
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!
- All You Need To Know About Doing Business In the Big Smoke
- 30 Cultural Differences That Will Shock Americans In London To The Bone