The public holidays in London England are quite generous and you will find that you have some great long weekends where you can take of and explore the city or ever further afield. Living in London will be one of the most exciting times of your life. You’ll get the chance to experience this cosmopolitan city and immerse yourself in British culture and the way of life. When you have settled into your new job and your new London rental then you might want to take some time off to explore the city and your new home.
Previously on the London Blog
- Expat MD: All You Need To Know About Working As A Doctor In London
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!
- All You Need To Know About Doing Business In the Big Smoke
- 30 Cultural Differences That Will Shock Americans In London To The Bone