West London is a part of Greater London and lies on the west side of the central area. It is considered an economically upscale area and is the location for numerous government organizations and offices which makes it a desirable spot for a London flat. West London is also home to the busiest airport in the world. Heathrow airport is the window to Europe for visitors, tourists, business people and expats. West London caters for the various districts that are available around the M4 motor highway.
Previously on the London Blog
- Expat MD: All You Need To Know About Working As A Doctor In London
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!
- All You Need To Know About Doing Business In the Big Smoke
- 30 Cultural Differences That Will Shock Americans In London To The Bone