Living in London, one of the biggest cities in the world can take its toll. The pace of London is frenetic at times, and you might just want to take some time out every so often to recharge your spirit in a natural setting. London has a plethora of parks and gardens that offer you a tranquil setting for a picnic, a walk, or just lazing around in a deckchair on a Sunday afternoon.
Previously on the London Blog
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!
- All You Need To Know About Doing Business In the Big Smoke
- 30 Cultural Differences That Will Shock Americans In London To The Bone
- 5 London Zone 1 Facts You’d Wish You Knew Earlier