When you’re living in London, one of the defining characteristics of this fascinating city is the architecture and the buildings. History has had a way of imprinting itself in the city, and even after years of development and urban renewal, you can still find some magnificent and alternative buildings that are well worth a visit while you’re out and about in London.
Previously on the London Blog
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!
- All You Need To Know About Doing Business In the Big Smoke
- 30 Cultural Differences That Will Shock Americans In London To The Bone
- 5 London Zone 1 Facts You’d Wish You Knew Earlier