After your relocation to London there is so much you must see as a citizen living in London. The Tower of London and it’s infamous past is definitely a full day’s use of your London Pass. There’s so much to see there that we will have to break your visit down in two posts. We’ll cover all that there is to view and the exhibitions on display there, so let’s begin.
Previously on the London Blog
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!
- All You Need To Know About Doing Business In the Big Smoke
- 30 Cultural Differences That Will Shock Americans In London To The Bone
- 5 London Zone 1 Facts You’d Wish You Knew Earlier