If your relocation to London still has you in a quandary as to where you may settle, may we suggest the area of Finsbury Park in the northern end of central London. Living in London in this area can easily have you integrating with the more influential and aristocratic bound individuals and families. Stroud Green is around the corner and Wikipedia even has an entry on Stroud Green:
Previously on the London Blog
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!
- All You Need To Know About Doing Business In the Big Smoke
- 30 Cultural Differences That Will Shock Americans In London To The Bone
- 5 London Zone 1 Facts You’d Wish You Knew Earlier