If you are moving to for work, there is a good chance that your new employers will have found you some rented accommodation to stay in while you find yourself a apartment. If not you will have to find a rental as soon as you have arrived, so you don’t end up paying for a lengthy stay in a hotel. One of the best things you can do before you leave is to contact a rental agent or relocation agent who works specifically with people moving to . They can organize a range of properties for you to look at as soon as you have arrived. They will also be able to handle the details of renting in which can be daunting for a foreigner.
Previously on the London Blog
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!
- All You Need To Know About Doing Business In the Big Smoke
- 30 Cultural Differences That Will Shock Americans In London To The Bone
- 5 London Zone 1 Facts You’d Wish You Knew Earlier