You’re settled into your new London flat, your children are enrolled in school, you’ve figured out that the National health Service is actually very good, you have a local GP on call and you are using you A-Z to get around. Now, what about food. You can’t spend years living on take aways, sooner or later you’ll have to get out and brave the supermarkets. Remember that the shops are on a much smaller scale that in the US and not many people buy in bulk, which is probably because lugging a trolley home on the bus is not much fun. There are supermarkets that deliver though.
Previously on the London Blog
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!
- All You Need To Know About Doing Business In the Big Smoke
- 30 Cultural Differences That Will Shock Americans In London To The Bone
- 5 London Zone 1 Facts You’d Wish You Knew Earlier