If you’re moving to London this year, you’ll soon learn that this city is the hub of UK media. An opportunity has just come my way for American expats living in London to apply to become audience members of an ABC television series that will be airing in the States. All nationalities are welcome, of course, but the producers are interested in Americans specifically because the program will be geared toward an American audience.
Previously on the London Blog
- Expat MD: All You Need To Know About Working As A Doctor In London
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!
- All You Need To Know About Doing Business In the Big Smoke
- 30 Cultural Differences That Will Shock Americans In London To The Bone