No. Big Ben is not the person living in the loft above your London flat. It’s a clock, a rather large clock in fact and indeed one of the most iconic attractions in London. You won’t find a postcard of a view in London that does not include a vista of Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament in Westminster. Living in London means you have to experience everything that makes London famous. Black cabs, red double deck buses, Buckingham Palace and Big Ben.
Previously on the London Blog
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!
- All You Need To Know About Doing Business In the Big Smoke
- 30 Cultural Differences That Will Shock Americans In London To The Bone
- 5 London Zone 1 Facts You’d Wish You Knew Earlier