Those Americans moving to London searching for the London neighborhoods with the trendiest residents, best night life and swank loft apartments need look no farther than Clerkenwell. Located near the City of London this once dilapidated neighborhood was home to a revival in the 1980s and 1990s making it become one of the hottest spots in all of London. Many of the industrial buildings have been transformed into modern lofts and architects and designers flock to Clerkenwell. Clerkenwell is also known as offering the best food of all the London neighborhoods.
Previously on the London Blog
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!
- All You Need To Know About Doing Business In the Big Smoke
- 30 Cultural Differences That Will Shock Americans In London To The Bone
- 5 London Zone 1 Facts You’d Wish You Knew Earlier