If you are moving to London, you’ll be doing a fair amount of entertaining of family and friends from back home, and you should have a list a list of different types of accommodation so that you don’t have them camping on your doorstep. While you might enjoy having hordes of people staying with you, London apartments are small and don’t have the space that you might expect. Finding budget wise accommodations can be a challenge in London, because it is so dependent on where you are situated. The best thing to do is to get people settled into a central location and then show them the London sights and top tourist attractions from there. You’ll save yourself a ton of trouble and housekeeping time.
Previously on the London Blog
- Expat MD: All You Need To Know About Working As A Doctor In London
- Get Your Phone Ready For These 10 Apps That Make Life In London Sooo Much Easier
- Insights On Companies Hiring In London You Can Apply To Today!
- All You Need To Know About Doing Business In the Big Smoke
- 30 Cultural Differences That Will Shock Americans In London To The Bone